Search my Blog...

Friday 2 December 2011

Initial Ideas

For my final project, I know I will be working with Kirsty becasue we have worked together before and I know we can work well as a team. However, we are really struggeling to decide what genre of film we want to do for our final project; we want to do something original and that appeals to teenagers. Here is a list of genres we are considering:
  • Thriller
  • Teen-comedy
  • Drama
  • Reality Documentry e.g Cloverfield
We are going to look at different films in these genres to decide on a final genre we would like to work on. I want to do something which requires no dialogue, has a mainly teenage cast (as this is what will be most accessible to us) and that doesn't look tacky...

1 comment:

  1. I would look at developing Science Boys as a teen comedy with an indie feel. You could look at "Trainspotting", "Napoleon Dynamite" and then possibly stuff like "Garden State" or "Attack the Block"? However, the most important thing is to choose a genre with which you feel comfortable and, as you say, for which you have the resources.

    ReplyDelete